Author:John Edward Courtenay Bodley
|←Author Index: Bo||John Edward Courtenay Bodley
English civil servant, known for his writings on France
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. E. C. B."
- France, two volumes (1898)
- L'Anglomanie et les Traditions Françaises (1899)
- The Coronation of Edward the Seventh: A Chapter of European and Imperial History (1903)
- The Church In France (1906)
- L'Age Mécanique et le Déclin de l'idéalisme en France (1913)
- The Romance of the Battle-Line in France (1920)
- A Visit to President Brand (1888)
- “France”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (History, 1870-1910)
Works about Bodley
- “Bodley, John Edward Courtenay, D.C.L.,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.