Author:John Edward Taylor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ta||John Edward Taylor
(fl. 19th century)
- Michael Angelo, considered as a philosophic poet (1840). (external scan)
- The Fairy Ring by the Brothers Grimm (1846). (external scan)
- The Pentamerone, or The Story of Stories by Giambattista Basile (1847).
- A Narrative of Events in Vienna, from Latour to Windischgrätz by Berthold Auerbach (1849). (external scan)
- Travels of His Royal Highness Prince Adalbert of Prussia, in the south of Europe and in Brazil by Adalbert von Preussen (1849). (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Stray leaves from Fairy Land by the Brothers Grimm (1854).
- The tribes of the Caucasus: with an account of Schamyl and the Murids, 1855 (external scan)
- Transcaucasia by August Haxthausen (1855). (external scan)
- The Moor of Venice by Giovanni Battista Giraldi (1855).
- The Mouse and her Friends (1855). (external scan)
- Cotton, and the want of it (1863).
- Russian Popular Tales (1857). (external scan)