Author:John Ford (1586–c.1640)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fo||John Ford
(1586 – c. 1639)
- The Lover's Melancholy (1629)
- 'Tis Pity She's a Whore (1633)
- The Broken Heart (1633)
- Love's Sacrifice (1633),
- The Chronicle Historic of Perkin Warbeck. A Strange Truth (1634)
- The Ladies Triall (1639)
- The Fancies Chaste and Noble (1638).
with Thomas Dekker and William Rowley
- The Witch of Edmonton (1658).
With Thomas Dekker
- The Sun's Darling: A Moral Masque (1656)
- Fames Memoriall; or the Earle of Devonshire Deceased with his honourable life, peacefull end, and solemne Funerall (1606)
- Honor Trivmphant; or the Peeres Challenge, by Armes defensible, at Tilt, Turney, and Barriers. . . . Also the Monarches Meeting; or the King of Denmarkes welcome into England (1606)
- A Line of Life. Pointing out the Immortalitie of a Vertuous Name (1620)
- The Dramatic works of John Ford with an introduction and explanatory notes (1811) by Henry Weber, in 2 vols.
- Dramatic works of John Ford (1827) by William Gifford, in 2 vols.
- The dramatic works of Massinger and Ford with an introduction (1848) by Hartley Coleridge
- The Works of John Ford (1869) edited by William Gifford with additions by Alexander Dyce, in 3 vols.