Author:John Gordon Dalgliesh
- Dalgliesh, Gordon (1907). Familiar Indian Birds. London: West, Newman & Co. with illustrations by R.H. Bunting and H.B. Neilson (2nd ed. 1909)
- —— (1907). "Notes on the Indian Podicipedidae". The Avicultural Magazine 13 (2): 65–72.
Contributions to The Zoologist
- Dalgliesh, Gordon (1902). "Rare Birds in Surrey". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 6 (issue 727, January—section 'Notes and Queries'): 32.
- —— (1902). "The Food of the Water-Vole". The Zoologist. 4 6 (issue 728, February—section 'Notes and Queries'): 66.
- —— (1902). "Birds Collected and Observed in the Darbhanga Districts, Tirhoot, Bengal". The Zoologist. 4 6.—in 3 parts:
Works about Dalgliesh
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1940, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 82 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse