|←Author Index: Wi||John Wilkes
|An English radical, journalist and politician.|
- The Wounds given to the Constitution (22 February 1775)
- On Coercive Measures in America (1775)
- The Conquest of the Americans (1777)
Works about Wilkes
- “Wilkes, John,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Wilkes, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- The case of John Wilkes (1770, speech) William Pitt