Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Joseph.
The following works are attributed to Joseph by one or more religious traditions
- "The Testament of Joseph Concerning Sobriety" in The Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs
- Prayer of Joseph
Works about Joseph
- "Joseph" by Ann Eliza Bleecker
- "Joseph," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Joseph," in Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897)
- "Joseph (Old Testament)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Joseph," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Joseph" in The Lost Apocrypha of the Old Testament by Montague Rhodes James, 1920.
- "Joseph (II)," in A Dictionary of the Book of Mormon, by George Reynolds
- Joseph and His Brethren: A Pageant Play (1913) by Louis N. Parker
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.