Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Joseph.
|←Author Index: Jo||Joseph
(1562 BCE – 1452 BCE)
|Jacob's 12 sons and Rachel's firstborn11th of|
The following works are attributed to Joseph by one or more religious traditions
- "The Testament of Joseph Concerning Sobriety" in The Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs
- Prayer of Joseph
Works about Joseph
- "Joseph" by Ann Eliza Bleecker
- "Joseph" in The Lost Apocrypha of the Old Testament by Montague Rhodes James, 1920.
- "Joseph (II)," in A Dictionary of the Book of Mormon, by George Reynolds
- Joseph and His Brethren: A Pageant Play (1913) by Louis N. Parker