Author:Killingworth William Hedges
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: He||Killingworth William Hedges
|M.Inst.C.E., M.Inst.Elect.E.; Hon. Secretary of the Lightning Research Committee; consulting engineer for the installation of electrical lighting into St. Paul's in 1899|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "K. H."
- Useful information on practical electric lighting (external scan)
- Continental Electric Light Central Stations (external scan)
- American Electric Street Railways (1894)
- Modern Lightning Conductors (1905)
- "Lightning Conductor," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Hedges
- "Review of Modern Lightning Conductors". Nature 73: 340. Feb 8, 1906.
- "Electric Street Railways (review of American Electric Street Railways)". The Railway World: 188. June 1895.