Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Wi||Leo Wiener
|Leo Tolstoy; contributor to German, Russian, French, English, and American philological periodicalsProfessor of Slavic languages and literatures at Harvard University; translator of Russian works, notably from|
- "The Bohemians and the Slavic Regeneration" in Bohemia under Hapsburg misrule (1915)
- Commentary to the Germanic Laws and Mediaeval Documents (1915)
- An Interpretation of the Russian People (1915)
- Contributions Toward a History of Arabico-Gothic Culture, Volume I (1917)
- Contributions Toward a History of Arabico-Gothic Culture, Volume II (1919)
- Contributions Toward a History of Arabico-Gothic Culture, Volume III (1920)
- Contributions Toward a History of Arabico-Gothic Culture, Volume IV (1921)
- Africa and the Discovery of America, Volume I (1920)
- Africa and the Discovery of America, Volume II
- Africa and the Discovery of America, Volume III
- The History of Yiddish Literature in the Nineteenth Century (1899)
- Anthology of Russian Literature from the Earliest Period to the Present Time, Part I: From the Tenth Century to the Close of the Eighteenth Century (1902)
- Anthology of Russian Literature from the Earliest Period to the Present Time, Part II: The Nineteenth Century (1903)
- The complete works of Count Tolstoy
- volume 2. A landed proprietor; The Cossacks; Sevastopol.
- volume 12. Fables for children; Stories for children; Natural science stories; Popular education; Decembrist; Moral tales
- volume 17. What shall we do then? On the Moscow census; Collected articles
- volume 20. The kingdom of God is within you; Christianity and patriotism; Miscellanies.
- volume 21. Resurrection, v. 1
- volume 22. Resurrection, v. 2.; What is art? The Christian teaching.
- volume 23. Miscellaneous letters and essays.
- volume 24. Latest works; Life; General index; Bibliography
- complete files (pdf, inferior text layer)
- The Education of Karl Witte; or, The Training of the Child (1914), by Karl Witte (originally in German 1819), with an introduction by H. Addington Bruce
- Magdalen (1916), by J. S. Machar (originally in Czech 1894)
- In the War; Memoirs of V. Veresáev (1917), by Vikentiĭ Vikentʹevich Veresaev
- The Works of Guy de Maupassant, (1905) by Leo Tolstoy (originally in Russian 1894)
American contribution to the revival in Bulgaria (1840-1859.) (1898) in MODERN LANGUAGE NOTES. Vol. Xiii, No. 2, Baltimore, February, 1898.
Contributions to The Encyclopedia Americana (1920)
Works about Wiener