Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Departing from Baidi in the Morning", Wikisource translation.
- "A Farewell to Secretary Shuyun at the Xietiao Villa in Xuanzhou" translated as "Stanzas Written in Dejection" by Francis Hastings Doyle (1863)
- "Yue xia du zhuo" ("Drinking Alone by Moonlight"), various translations.
- Ezra Pound's (tr.) "Exile's Letter".
- Ezra Pound's (tr.) "The River Merchant's Wife: A Letter".
Arthur Waley's Versions
- The Poet Li Po (1919) - includes biography and translations
- "Drinking Alone by Moonlight"
- "In the Mountains on a Summer Day"
- "Waking from Drunkenness on a Spring Day"
- "To Tan Ch'iu"
- "Clearing at Dawn"
- Index:A history of Chinese literature - Giles.djvu, page 151-156
- Index:The works of Li Po - Obata.djvu