Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Philosophical Fancies (1653)
- Poems and Fancies (1653)
- The Philosophical and Physical Opinions, Written by her Excellency, the Lady Marchionesse of Newcastle (1655)
- The World's Olio (1655)
- Nature's Pictures drawn by Fancie's Pencil to the Life (1656)
- Playes (1662), containing twenty-one plays.
- Orations of Divers Sorts (1662)
- CCXI Sociable Letters (1664)
- Philosophical Letters, or Modest Reflections upon some Opinions in Natural Philosophy maintained by several learned authors of the age (1664)
- The Description of a New World, Called the Blazing-World (1666)
- The Life of William Cavendish, Duke, Marquis, and Earl of Newcastle, Earl of Ogle, Viscount Mansfield, and Baron of Bolsover, of Ogle, Bothal, and Hepple, &c. (1667)
- Plays never before printed (1668), containing five plays.
- Grounds of Natural Philosophy (1668)
- Select Poems (1813)
- True Relation of the Birth, Breeding, and Life of Margaret Cavendish, Duchess of Newcastle, written by Herself (1814)
Works about Cavendish
- "Cavendish, Margaret," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- The first Duke and Duchess of Newcastle-upon-Tyne (1910) by Thomas Longueville
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.