Author:Marion Harry Alexander Spielmann
- "Gilbert Marks: Silversmith". The Burlington Magazine. Vol. 7 no. 27. pp. 242–243.
- "British sculpture and sculptors of today" (1901), Cassell. 
- "The history of 'Punch'" 
- "The works of G.F. Watts, R.A. : with a complete list of his pictures, fourteen drawings contributed by himself and other illustrations" 
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography
Contributions to the Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Effigies (in part)
- Gilbert, Alfred
- Greenaway, Kate
- Line Engraving (in part)
- Medal (in part)
- Painting (Recent British)
- Relief (art)
- Roubiliac, Louis François
- Sculpture (in part)
- Shakespeare, William (section on portraits)
- Thornycroft, William Hamo
- Wauters, Emile
- Wood-engraving (in part)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1948, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 74 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse