Author:Mary Anne Broome
|←Author Index: Br||Mary Anne, Lady Broome
Anglo-New Zealand author
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. A. B."
||There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Station Life in New Zealand (1870) (External scan)
- Spring comedies (1871) (External scan)
- Stories About (1871) (External scan)
- A Christmas Cake (1871) (External scan)
- Ribbon Stories (1872) (External scan)
- A Year's Housekeeping in Natal
- Letters to Guy descriptive of life in Western Australia
- First Principles of Cookery (1874) (External scan)
- Houses and housekeeping (1876) (External scan)
- The Bedroom and Boudoir (1878) (External scan)
- Life in South Africa (1877) (External scan)
- Colonial memories (1904) (External scan)
- “Western Australia”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (History)
Works about Broome
- "BROOME (Mary Anne), Lady". Who's Who, 59: p. 224. 1907.