Author:Nathaniel Lord Britton
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An Illustrated Flora of the Northern United States, Canada and the British Possessions (1896, 1913).
- The introduction to A guide to the wildflowers, (1899) with Alice Lounsberry and Ellis Rowan.
- "Professor Underwood's relation to the work of the New York Botanical Garden," in the Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club Vol. 35 (1908).
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Tropical Station at Cinchona, Jamaica" in Popular Science Monthly, 64 (March 1904)
- "Darwin and Botany" in Popular Science Monthly, 74 (April 1909)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1934, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 88 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
- 1859 births
- 1934 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- Male authors
- United States authors
- Botanists as authors
- Pteridologists as authors
- Bryologists as authors
- Mycologists as authors
- Geologists as authors
- Designers as authors
- Taxonomists as authors
- Educators as authors
- PSM contributors
- Botanists with author abbreviations