Author:Nathaniel Lord Britton
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Br||Nathaniel Lord Britton
|Elizabeth G. KnightAmerican botanist and taxonomist who founded the New York Botanical Garden in the Bronx, New York; married|
- An Illustrated Flora of the Northern United States, Canada and the British Possessions (1896, 1913).
- The introduction to A guide to the wildflowers, (1899) with Alice Lounsberry and Ellis Rowan.
- "Professor Underwood's relation to the work of the New York Botanical Garden," in the Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club Vol. 35 (1908).
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "The Tropical Station at Cinchona, Jamaica" in Popular Science Monthly, 64 (March 1904)
- "Darwin and Botany" in Popular Science Monthly, 74 (April 1909)