Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Gr||Nehemiah Grew
- The anatomy of vegetables begun (1672)
- An idea of a phytological history propounded (1673)
- The comparative anatomy of trunks (1675)
- Musaeum Regalis Societatis (1681)
- Anatomy of Plants (1682)
- Includes second editions of The anatomy of vegetables begun, An idea of a phytological history propounded, and The comparative anatomy of trunks
- “The description and use of the pores in the skin of the hands and feet,” in Philosophical Transactions, 14 (1684)
- Seawater made fresh (1684)
- Nature and use of the salt contained in Epsom and such other waters (1697)
- Cosmologia sacra (1701).
- Philosophical Transactions (1678–1679)
Works about Grew
- “Grew, Nehemiah,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Arber, Agnes (1913), "Nehemiah Grew 1641—1712" in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany:45–64.