Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Home School; or Hints on Home Education (external scan)
- "Courage, Brother, Do Not Stumble", 1857
- Reminiscences of a Highland Parish (1867) (external scan)
Works about Macleod
- "Macleod, Norman," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Norman Macleod, D.D.," in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers (1873)
- "Macleod, Norman (1812-1872)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.