Author:Percy Ewing Matheson
|←Author Index: Ma||Percy Ewing Matheson
M.B.E.; Man of letters at Oxford, especially in Roman history
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "P. E. M."
- A skeleton outline of Roman history (1885) 
- (transl.) The Theory of the State by Johann Caspar Bluntschli (1885) 
- National ideals () 
- (transl.) Epictetus. The discourses and manual, together with fragments of his writings in 3 vols. (1916)
- Holy Russia and Other Poems (1918) 
- The growth of Rome (1922) 
- “Sylvester, James Joseph,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Matheson
- Death: Percy Ewing Matheson in The Times