Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ne||Peter Newell
|American artist and writer. He created picture books and illustrated new editions of many children's books, and built a reputation in the 1880s and 1890s for his humorous drawings and poems, which appeared in many of the leading magazines of that time.|
- An Easy Errand" (1910, Harper's Magazine) : "
- The Ennui of Cap'n Peek" (1910, Harper's Magazine) : "
- The House That Would Not Wait" (1911, Canada west Monthly) : "
- The Itinerant Diamond Mine" (1909, Harper's Magazine) : "
- Lewis Caroll: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1901) IA
- The Crocodile's Half-sister" (1920, Harper's Magazine) : "
- Starch and Gasolene" (1917, Harper's Magazine) : "
- Various authors: Favorite Fairy Tales: The childhood choice of representative men and women (1907) IA
- The 20-Mule-Team Brigade: Being a story in jingles of the good works and adventures of the famous "Twenty-Mule-Team" (1904) IA
- The Peter Newell Mother Goose (1905) IA
- The Hole Book (1908) IA
- Peter Newell's Pictures and Rhymes (1910) IA
- The Slant Book (1910) PG
- The Rocket Book (1912) PG