|←Author Index: Ma||Philip Massinger
|English dramatist. His finely plotted plays are noted for their satire and realism, and their political and social themes.|
- The Dramatick Works of Philip Massinger from Philip Massinger, John Monck Mason, (1779)
- New Way to Pay Old Debts: A Comedy Por Philip Massinger, John Philip Kemble, 1810
- Plays: Adapted for Family Reading, and the Use of Young Persons, by the Omission of Objectionable Passages from Philip Massinger, Published Murray, 1830, vol. I vol. II
Works about Massinger
- “Massinger, Philip,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- Philip Massinger by T. S. Eliot