Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (illus.) Mrs Caudle's curtain lectures
- The story of Jack and the Giants
- (illus.) Manners and customs of ye Englyshe, text by Percival Leigh (1849)
- The Doyle Fairy Book
- The Continental Tour of Messrs. Brown, Jones, and Robinson (1854)
- In Fairy Land: Pictures from the Elf World (1869)
Works about Doyle
- "Doyle, Richard," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Obituary:Richard Doyle," in The Times (1883)
- "Doyle, Richard," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Doyle, Richard," in Men of the Time (eleventh edition), by Thompson Cooper, London: George Routledge and Sons (1884)
- "Doyle, Richard," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.