|←Author Index: Pr||Richard Price
Price was a Welsh moral and political philosopher.
- An Appeal to the Public on the Subject of National Debt (1772)
- Essay on the Population of England (2nd ed., 1780)
- A Review of the Principal Questions in Morals (1757, 3rd ed. revised 1787)
- Observations on Civil Liberty and the Justice and Policy of the War with America (1776 pamphlet)
- Fast-day Sermons (1779)
- Fast-day Sermons (1781)
- Observations on the importance of the American Revolution and the means of rendering it a benefit to the World (1784)
Works about Price
- “Price, Richard,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Price, Richard (1723-1791),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Price, Richard”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911