Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Banville, Théodore Faullain de," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Cherbuliez, Charles Victor," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Laprade, Pierre Martin Victor Richard de," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Guy de Maupassant", in Pierre and Jean by Clara Bell (1902).
- Stray Verses (1891).
- "A Harrow Grave in Flanders" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
Works about Crewe-Milnes
- "Crewe, Robert Offley Ashburton Crewe-Milnes, 1st Earl of," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1945, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 77 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
- 1858 births
- 1945 deaths
- Early modern authors
- Modern authors
- 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica contributors
- Male authors
- United Kingdom authors
- Politicians as authors
- Diplomats as authors
- Members of the Privy Council of the United Kingdom
- Order of the Garter
- Fellows of the Society of Antiquaries of London
- English authors