|←Author Index: Em||Robert Emmet
|Robert Emmett was an Irish nationalist rebel leader. He led an abortive rebellion against British rule in 1803 and was captured, tried and executed.|
- Speech from the Dock (20 September 1803)
- Letter to Sarah Curran
Works about Emmet
- Bold Robert Emmet, an anonymous poem
- “Emmet, Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Emmet, Robert,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- "Robert Emmet" in Songs of Love and Rebellion, 1915 by Covington Hall