|←Author Index: So||Robert Southey
|English historian and poet, of the Romantic school, and one of the so-called "Lake Poets".|
- The Battle of Blenheim
- The Cataract of Lodore
- The Curse of KehamaGoogle Books
- The Devil's Walk
- English Eclogues
- Inchcape Rock
- Inscription 04 - For The Apartment In Chepstow-Castle
- The Rose
- The Surgeon's Warning
- Thalaba the Destroyer (Page scan index,vol. 1.)
- The Victory
- The Old Man's Comforts and How He Gained Them
- Wat Tyler
- Life of Nelson
- A tale of Paraguay (transcription project)
- Book of the Church
- Omniana Vol. I (transcription project)
- God's Judgment on a Wicked Bishop
- Lord William
- Shewing How an Old Woman Rode Double, and Who Rode Before Her
- The Traveller's Return
Works about Southey
- “Southey, Robert,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Southey, Robert,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Southey, Robert”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "Dedication" to Don Juan, by .
- "Mr. Southey", by . Essay in The Spirit of the Age.
- To Robert Southey by
- To Southey by .
- "Southey's Letters" in Studies of a Biographer, vol. 4 by