Author:Robert Stawell Ball
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Robert Stawell Ball
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "R. S. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. S. B."
- Experimental Mechanics: A Course of Lectures Delivered at the Royal College of Science for Ireland (1871)
- Theory of screws: a study in the dynamics of a rigid body (1876)
- Astronomy (1877)
- Elements of Astronomy (1880)
- The Story of the Heavens (1886)
- Star-land Being Talks With Young People About The Wonders Of the Heavens (1889)
- The cause of an ice age (1891)
- Time and tide, a romance of the moon: being two lectures delivered in the theatre of the London Institution on the afternoon of November 19 and 26, 1888 (1892)
- Great astronomers (1895)
- The earth's beginning (1901)
- The scale of the invisible heavens (1903)
- A popular guide to the heavens (1905)
- The Story of the Sun (1906)
- A treatise on spherical astronomy (1908)
- In the High Heavens (1910)
- In Starry Realms (1912)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
Works about Ball