Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Are You Sleeping Maggie
- The Braes of Balquhither
- The Braes o' Gleniffer
- The Dear Highland Laddie O
- Gloomy Winter's Now Awa'
- Jessie the Flower o' Dumblane
- Mine ain dear Somebody
- My Ain Kind Dearie, O
- Our Bonny Scots Lads, 1823
- The Soldier's Adieu
Works about Tannahill
- "Tannahill, Robert," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Tannahill, Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Tannahill, Robert," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.