Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No Fear But Careful Planning (1976)
- The planned progress of the revolution
- Women - One half of our society (1971)
- Avoiding two dangerous tendencies
- One Common Trench or Two Opposite Ones?
- What can the Arabs gain from their Grand Unity and its justice?
- Address on the 7th Anniversary of Mother of All Battles
- Speech of his Excellency President Saddam Hussein
- On the eighth anniversary of the thirty-nation aggression agains Iraq
- Saddam speech July 17, 1999
- Saddam speech August 8, 1999
- Saddam speech January 17, 2001
- Appeal From President Saddam Hussein to All Muslims, and in Particular to Muslims in Chechniya
- The Revolution and the Historical Role of Women
- Zabibah and the King, 2000
- The Fortified Castle, 2002
- Men and the City
- Begone, Demons, 2003
One or more copyright licenses apply to some or all works by this author.
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are generally still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some works may be in the public domain or under free licensing terms. Read more here.
Some or all works by this author are presumed to be in the public domain in the United States because they were first published in Iraq before Iraq signed a copyright treaty with the United States.
This work may still be copyrighted in other countries and areas.
Note: the inclusion of such works in Wikisource is currently under discussion.