|←Author Index: Pa||Patrick (Patricius)
|British missonary and patron saint of Ireland.|
Works about Patrick
- "A Sketch of the Life and Labours of Patrick, The Apostle of the Irish", published in Obituary of the members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the year 1850
- The "S. Patrick's Purgatory" chapter of Curious Myths of the Middle Ages, 1866, by Sabine Baring-Gould
- The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick, 1874, edited by James O'Leary, including:
- The "Blessed Patrick of the Bells" chapter of A Book of Saints and Wonders, 1906, by Lady Gregory
- The "St. Patrick" chapter of First and Last by Hilaire Belloc, 1911
- “Patrick, St,” by Edmund Crosby Quiggin in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “St. Patrick,” by Patrick Francis Cardinal Moran in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Patrick, Saint” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Patrick, St.,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “Patrick (373-463),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.