- The Writings of Saint Patrick, the Apostle of Ireland, ed. and trans. by Charles Henry Hamilton Wright (1894).
Works about Patrick
- Collected in The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick, 1874, edited by James O'Leary:
- "A Sketch of the Life and Labours of Patrick, The Apostle of the Irish", published in Obituary of the members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the year 1850 (1850).
- "Hymn to St. Patrick" by Sister Agnes (c. 1853)
- "S. Patrick's Purgatory" in Curious Myths of the Middle Ages by Sabine Baring-Gould (1866).
- "Blessed Patrick of the Bells" in A Book of Saints and Wonders by Lady Gregory (1906).
- "St. Patrick" in First and Last by Hilaire Belloc (1911).
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse