Jump to navigation Jump to search
- L'après-midi d'un faune, (Afternoon of a Faun) 1876
- The Impressionists and Édouard Manet, Art Monthly Review (London), 30 September 1876
- Les Mots anglais, 1878
- Les Dieux antiques, 1879
- Divagations, 1897
- Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hasard, 1897
- Poésies, 1899 (posthumous)
- Correspondence (Mallarmé), 1862-1871
- The Tomb of Edgar Poe
- Le Corbeau, The Raven; poëme par Edgar Poe, 1875. (translator). Illustrated by Édouard Manet.
Works about Mallarmé
- "Mallarmé, Stéphane," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.