Author:Theodoric the Great
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Variae Epistulae by Cassiodorus, Theodoric's senior administrative official, contains several hundred letters and state documents written by Cassiodorus in Theodoric's name, possibly under dictation.
- Edictum Theodorici, now thought to be by Theodoric II
Works about Theodoric
- "Theodoric the Great," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Theodoric," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Theodoric the Ostrogoth," in Famous Men of the Middle Ages (1904)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.