Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||Thomas Bell
|English zoologist, surgeon and writer|
- XII. Observations on the Neck of the Three-toed Sloth, Bradypus tridactylus, Linn. 1834 The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London. 1 (2): 113–116.
- The anatomy, physiology, and diseases of the teeth, 1835
- A Monograph of the Testudinata. 1832–1836.
- A history of British quadrupeds, including the Cetacea, 1837
- The zoology of the voyage of H.M.S. Beagle during the years 1832-1836 Volume 5. Reptiles. 1838
- A history of British reptiles, 1839
- Monograph of the fossil Reptilia of the London clay, and of the Bracklesham and other Tertiary beds with Richard Owen, 1849
- A History of the British Stalk-eyed Crustacea 1853.
- Address of Thomas Bell, Esq., V.P.R.S., etc., the President, read at the anniversary meeting of the Linnean Society, 1854
- A monograph of the Leucosiadae, 1855
- The last of the Arctic voyages. With others. 1855
- A monograph of the fossil malacostracous Crustacea of Great Britain, 1858
- Tabular view of the orders and leading families of Reptilia and Amphibia, 1862
- The natural history and antiquities of Selborne, in the county of Southampton by Gilbert White, ed. 1877 vol 1, vol 2
Works about Bell