Author:Thomas Moore (1779-1852)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Thomas Moore.
|←Author Index: Mo||Thomas Moore
- A Canadian Boat Song
- Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms
- Come, Send Round The Wine
- Come, Ye Disconsolate
- Cupid Stung
- The Harp That Once Through Tara's Halls
- Lalla Rookh
- The Last Rose of Summer
- The Light of Other Days
- The Minstrel Boy
- Oft, in the Still Night
- The song of Fionnuala
- The Time I've Lost in Wooing
Works about Moore
- “Moore, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- Mr. T. Moore.-Mr. Leigh Hunt, by William Hazlitt; essay in The Spirit of the Age.
- “Thomas Moore,” in The Maclise Portrait-Gallery, by William Bates, illustrated by Daniel Maclise, London: Chatto and Windus (1883)
- “Moore, Thomas (1779-1852),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Moore, Thomas”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)