Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ot||Thomas Otway
|English dramatist of the Restoration|
- History of the Triumvirates (1686), translated from the French
- Alcibiades (1675)
- Don Carlos, Prince of Spain (1676)
- Titus and Berenice (1677), from "Bérénice" by Racine
- The Cheats of Scapin (1677), from "Fourberies de Scapin" by Molière
- Friendship in Fashion (1678)
- The Orphan or The Unhappy Marriage (1680)
- Venice Preserv'd or A Plot Discover'd (1682)
- The History and Fall of Caius Marius (1680)
- Soldier's Fortune (1681)
- The Atheist (1684)
- The Poets Complaint of his Muse, or A Satyr against Libells (1680)
- Windsor Castle : a Monument to our late Sovereign K. Charles II of ever Blessed Memory (1685)
- The works of Mr. Thomas Otway, in two volumes consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Love-Letters (1713)
- The Works of Mr. Thomas Otway: In Three Volumes. Consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Letters (1757), in 3 vols.
- The Works of Mr. Thomas Otway: In Three Volumes. Consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Letters (1768), in 3 vols.
- The works of Thomas Otway: consisting of His Plays, Poems, and Letters With a Sketch of His Life (1812), in 2 vols.
- The works of Thomas Otway, with notes and a life of the author (1813), in 3 vols., edited by Thomas Thornton