Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pa||Thomas Parnell
|Alexander Pope and Jonathan Swift.Irish clergyman and poet; a friend of|
- The Hermit (quoted in full following an earlier version of this fable found in Gesta Romanorum)
- The Poetical Works of Thomas Parnell (1833)
Works about Parnell
- "Thomas Parnell" in The Lives of the Most Eminent English Poets: with Critical Observations on their Works (1783), by Samuel Johnson, Volume 2, pp.277-283.
- "Parnell, Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Parnell, Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Parnell, Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)