|←Author Index: Si||Thomas Simpson
- "Discovery of the north-west passage, under the instructions of the Hudson's Bay Company" with Peter Warren Dease in Philosophical Magazine, Series 3, Volume 12, Issue 77, Pages 542–543 (1838)
- "An Account of the Recent Arctic Discoveries by Messrs. Dease and T. Simpson" with Peter Warren Dease in The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London, Volume 8, Pages 213–225 (1838)
- "Narrative of the Progress of Arctic Discovery on the Northern Shore of America, in the Summer of 1839" with Peter Warren Dease in The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London, Volume 10, Pages 268–274 (1840)
- Narrative of the Discoveries on the North Coast of America, effected by the Officers of the Hudson’s Bay Company, during the years 1836—39
Works about Simpson
- (Review) “Simpson's Discoveries on the North Coast of America,” in Littell's Living Age, 1 (1) (1844)
- “Simpson, Thomas (1808-1840),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.