Author:Vladimir Galaktionovich Korolenko
- Siberian Tales (Очерки сибирскаго туриста, 1882)
- Makar's Dream (Сон Макара, 1883)
- In Bad Company (В дурном обществе, 1885)
- "The Old Bell-Ringer" (Старый звонарь, 1885), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 5, June 1916.
- Without a Language (Без языка, 1885)
- The Murmuring Forest (Лес шумит, 1886)
- Behind the Icon (За иконой, 1887)
- The Shades, A Phantasy (Тени, 1890)
- The Day of Atonement (Судный день, 1891)
- The River Sparkles (Река играет, 1891)
- The Blind Musician (Слепой музыкант, 1898)
- An Eyewink (Мгновение, 1900)
- Lights (Огоньки, 1900), in The Russian Review, Volume 1, No. 4, May 1916.
- The History of My Contemporary (История моего современника, 1921)
Works about Korolenko
- Vladimir Korolenko by Marian Fell, in "Makar's Dream and Other Stories", New York, Duffield & Co., 1916.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse