(Redirected from Author:Vladimir Ilyich Lenin)
|←Author Index: Le||Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
- A note on the question of the market theory
- What is to Be Done?
- Lenin's letter to Gorky
- Bourgeois Democracy and Dictatorship of the Proletariat, pre-1921 trans. by The People's Russian Information Bureau in London
- The Work of the Proletariat in our Revolution, trans. to French in 1917.
- The Future Catastrophe, trans. to French in 1919 by "Broch".
- Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism
- Declaration of the Rights of the Peoples of Russia
- Karl Marx: A Brief Biographical Sketch With an Exposition of Marxism
- The Three Sources and Three Component Parts of Marxism
- The Heritage We Renounce
- One Step Forward, Two Steps Back (The Crisis in Our Party)
- Two Tactics of Social-Democracy in the Democratic Revolution
- Disruption of Unity Under Cover of Outcries for Unity
- The Right of Nations to Self-Determination
- The Military Programme of the Proletarian Revolution
- The Development of Capitalism in Russia
- The Tasks of the Proletariat in the Present Revolution
- The Tasks of the Proletariat in Our Revolution
- The Seventh (April) All-Russia Conference of the R.S.D.L.P. (B.)
- The State and Revolution, printed by the Unwin Brothers in London pre-1920 and by the British Socialist Party in 1919.
- Lessons of the Revolution
- The Impending Catastrophe and How To Combat It
- The Crisis has Matured
- Second All-Russia Congress of Soviets of Workers' and Soldiers' Deputies
- Extraordinary Seventh Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)
- Extraordinary Fourth All-Russia Congress Of Soviets
- The Immediate Tasks of the Soviet Government
- "Left-Wing" Childishness and the Petty-Bourgeois Mentality
- Theses On The Present Political Situation
- The Proletarian Revolution and the Renegade Kautsky
- Eighth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)
- All Out for the Fight Against Denikin!
- Economics And Politics In The Era Of The Dictatorship Of The Proletariat
- Left-Wing Communism: an Infantile Disorder
- The Second Congress Of The Communist International
- Once Again On The Trade Unions, The Current Situation and the Mistakes of Trotsky and Buhkarin
- The Tenth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)
- The Tax in Kind • Third Congress Of The Communist International
- Role and Functions of the Trade Unions Under The New Economic Policy
- Eleventh Congress Of The R.C.P.(B.) • "Last Testament" Letters to the Congress
Speeches on Gramophone Records
Records at Commons:Владимир Ильич Ленин#Audio
- What Is Soviet Power?
- An Appeal to the Red Army
- In Memory Of Comrade Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov, Chairman Of The All-Russia Central Executive Committee
- The Third, Communist International
- Communication On The Wireless Negotiations With Béla Kun
- The Middle Peasants
- How the Working People Can Be Saved from the Oppression of the Landowners and Capitalists for Ever
- Anti-Jewish Pogroms
Works about Lenin
- Max Eastman, “To Nicolai Lenin,” The Liberator, 1918.
- Paul Vinogradoff, “Lenin, Vladimir Ilich,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.