Author:William Arthur Jobson Archbold
|←Author Index: Ar||William Arthur Jobson Archbold
Historian and academic administrator; lecturer at Cambridge; principal of colleges in India.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. A. J. A."
- The Somerset religious houses (1892) (at Internet Archive External scan)
- Essays on the teaching of history (1901) (at Internet Archive External scan)
- The Romantic Movement in English Literature (1921)
- Recent Essays (1923)
- Outlines of Indian Constitutional History (1926)
- Twentieth Century Essays (1927)
- Bengal Haggis (1928)
Contributions to the Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900
Works about Archbold
- "Death: William Arthur Jobson Archbold" in The Times (1947)
- "(Archbold, William Arthur Jobson (1865-1947) Historian and Academic Administrator External scan)" entry at the National Register of Archives
- Holmes, T. Scott (October 1892). "Review of The Somerset Religious Houses by W. A. J. Archbold". The English Historical Review 7: 772–774.