Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||William Benham
|English cleric, Vicar of Marden (1881)|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. B."
- A companion to the lectionary : being a commentary on the proper lessons for the Sundays and holy days (1883) (external scan)
- Winchester with map (1884) (external scan)
- The imitation of Christ : four books (1886) (external scan)
- Old St. Paul's Cathedral (1902)
- The Poetical Works of William Cowper, 1870.
- Gifts of the holy spirit to the church : a sermon preached in Addington Church, on Whitsunday morning, 1883, on the occasion of the placing, by the parishioners, of a new window in the church, in the memory of the Archbishop Tait (1883) (external scan)
- Letters of William Cowper (1884) (external scan)
- The letters of Peter Lombard (1911) (external scan)
- Clark, Samuel
- Coleridge, Derwent
- Cooper, Thomas (1517?-1594)
- Curll, Walter
- Eden, Robert (1804-1886)
- Edmund (841-870)
- Erskine, Thomas (1788-1870)
- “Benham, William,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.