Author:William Berryman Scott
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Sc||William Berryman Scott
|American vertebrate paleontologist, professor of geology and paleontology at Princeton University.|
- The evolution of the Mammalia (1901) (External scan)
- An introduction to geology (1908) (External scan)
- The theory of evolution (1917) (External scan)
- Some memories of a palaeontologist. (1939) (External scan)
- Reports of the Princeton University Expeditions to Patagonia, 1896-1899 Princeton, The University, 1901-32 [v. 1, 1903] 8 v. in 13. illus. (part col.) maps (part fold., part col.) tables. 34 cm.
- Geological climates
- A History of Land Mammals in the Western Hemisphere. Illustrated with 32 plates and more than 100 drawings, by Bruce Horsfall. New York, The MacMillan Company, 1913. (transcription project)
- The osteology and relations of Protoceras. Boston, Ginn & company, 1895. 1 p.l., -374. 3 pl. (2 fold.) diagr. 26 cm.
- A Fossil Elk or Moose from the Quaternary of New Jersey Science (journal), volume 5, issue 120, May 22, 1885, pp. 420-422.
Articles in Popular Science Monthly