Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Br||William Bright
|English historian and theologian |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century A.D. (DCBL)
Articles attributed to this author are designated in DCBL by the initials "W.B."
- "And Now, O Father, Mindful of the Love", 1874
- The Canons of the First Four General Councils of Nicæa, Constantinople, Ephesus and Chalcedon (2nd ed., 1892)
- Alexander, St., archbishop of Alexandria
- Athanasius, St., archbishop of Alexandria
- Coelestinus, commonly called Celestine
- Cyrillus (7), St., archbishop of Alexandria
Works about Bright
- "Bright, William (2)," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Bright, William," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.