Author:William Darrach (1876-1948)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Da||William Darrach
|American orthopedic surgeon and former dean of the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons|
- Tumors of the hand and fingers. Ann Surg 1911;53:290–291.
- The operative treatment of fractures and dislocations. JAMA 1912;54:350–354.
- Partial excision of the lower shaft of ulna for deformity following Colles’ fracture. Ann Surg 1913;57:764–765.
- Open operation for fracture of the clavicle; middle third. Ann Surg 1913;58:669–670.
- Excision of breast for carcinoma in a woman 84 years of age. Ann Surg 1915;62:98–101.
- The importance of the early reduction of fractures with displacement. Ann Surg 1916;63:437.
- Full time teachers in clinical departments. Am Med Bull 1920–1921;14:36–38.
- Fracture of the lower extremity of the radius; diagnosis and treatment. JAMA 1927;89:1683–1685.
- Forum on practice of medicine by organizations; profession and medical center. N Y State J Med 1929;29:579–580.
- Fractures sustained in war. Am J Surg 1942;56:341–342.
- Treatment of minor casualties. Am J Surg 1943;59:349–353.
- Surgical approaches for surgery of extremities. Am J Surg 1945;67:237–262.
- Presidential address; treatment of fractures. Ann Surg 1946;124:607–616.
American Medical Biographies entries
- "Darrach, William," in American Medical Biographies, (ed.) by Howard A. Kelly & Walter L. Burrage, Baltimore: The Norman, Remington Co. (1920)