|←Author Index: Fo||Sir William Foster
CIE (1913), Register and Superintendent of Records in the India Office; historiographer; Hakluyt Society.
Knight (1925), |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "W. F." in vol. 62.
- Letters Received By The East India Company (1897) in vols. v.2 v.4 v.6
- The English factories in India, 1618-1669 : a calendar of documents in the India Office, British Museum and Public Record Office (1911)  may belong to previous series
- A guide to the India Office records, 1600-1858 (1919) 
- Early travels in India, 1583-1619 (1921)  (transcription project)
- “Winter, Edward,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.