Author:William George Freeman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fr||William George Freeman
| The World’s Commercial Products. Joint-editor of Science Progress in the Twentieth Century. Author of Useful and Ornamental Plants in Trinidad and Tobago. Director of Agriculture in Trinidad and Tobago.B.Sc. (London), A.R.C.S., F.L.S. Superintendent, Colonial Economic Collections, Imperial Institute, London. Joint-author of Nature Teaching;|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. G. F."
- "Cocoa," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Coffee," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Cotton," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "Tobacco," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "review of Nature Teaching". The Journal of Education 27: 435. 1905.
- http://caribbean-icons.org/science/william-freeman.htm brief bio of W. G. Freeman's son William Freeman, Agronomist
- Desmond, Ray, ed. (1994). "Freeman, William George". Dictionary of British and Irish Botanists and Horticulturalists. Taylor & Francis. p. 264.
- W. G. Freeman' S. E. Chandler (1908). The world's commercial products. Boston: Ginn and Co.