Author:William Ernest Henley
(Redirected from Author:William Henley)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: He||William Ernest Henley
|British poet, critic and editor|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. E. H."
- (ed.) English Lyrics
- Margaritae Sorori
- Notes on the Firth
- A Book of Verse
- "Cooper, James Fenimore," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Works about Henley
- "Henley, William Ernest," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Henley, William Ernest," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Henley, William Ernest," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- "The Difference", a poem by Florence Earle Coates.