Author:William Henry Harrison
|←Author Index: Ha||William Henry Harrison
|John Tyler, succeeding Martin Van Buren; succeeded by John Tyler. Whig Senator from Ohio (1825 - 1828), first Governor of Indiana Territory (1800 - 1812), second Secretary of Northwest Territory (1798 - 1799), Whig House Representative from Ohio (1816 - 1819). Army Brigadier General (1791 - 1797, 1812 - 1814). Paternal grandfather of 23rd United States President Benjamin Harrison. As President of the U.S., he died after one month in office.Ninth President of the United States (1841), with|
- William Henry Harrison's Inaugural Address (4 March 1841)
- “Harrison, William Henry” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Harrison, William Henry” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1880.
- “Harrison, Benjamin,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1892.
- “Harrison, William Henry,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “William Henry Harrison” by Arthur Elmore Bostwick in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
- “Harrison, William Henry,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Harrison, William Henry” by George Edwin Rines in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Harrison, William Henry,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.