Author:William Henry Harrison
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||William Henry Harrison
|John Tyler; Whig Senator from Ohio (1825–1828), first Governor of Indiana Territory (1800–1812), second Secretary of Northwest Territory (1798–1799), Whig House Representative from Ohio (1816–1819). Army Brigadier General (1791–1797, 1812–1814). Paternal grandfather of 23rd United States President Benjamin Harrison. As President of the U.S., he died after one month in office.ninth President of the United States (1841), with|
- Treaty With The Sauk And Foxes, 1804
- Messages and Letters of William Henry Harrison/Vol. 1 Calendar
- A Discourse on the Aborigines of the Ohio Valley (1838)
- William Henry Harrison's Inaugural Address (4 March 1841)
Works about Harrison
- “Harrison, William Henry” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1880).
- “William Henry Harrison” by Arthur Elmore Bostwick in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.