Author:Benjamin Harrison (1833-1901)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Benjamin Harrison.
|←Author Index: Ha||Benjamin Harrison
|William HarrisonAmerican politician; 23rd President of the United States (1889–1893), with Levi P. Morton; Republican Senator from Indiana (1881–1887); Union Brigadier General in Civil War; grandson of ninth United States President|
- Inaugural address (4 March 1889)
State of the Union addresses
- First State of the Union address (3 December 1889)
- Second State of the Union address (1 December 1890)
- Third State of the Union address (9 December 1891)
- Fourth State of the Union address (6 December 1892)
- Executive Orders
- Presidential Proclamations
- Tribute to “Old Glory”, from Memorial Day in Suggestive programs for special day exercises, (1898)
- The Status of Annexed Territory and of its Free Civilized Inhabitants (1900)
Works about Harrison
- Edward S. Ellis, “Political Giants of the Present Day: Benjamin Harrison, Soldier, Orator and Statesman,” in Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896, 1896.
- William P. Fishback, “Benjamin Harrison” in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.