Author:Benjamin Harrison (1833-1901)
- Inaugural address (4 March 1889)
State of the Union addresses
- First State of the Union address (3 December 1889)
- Second State of the Union address (1 December 1890)
- Third State of the Union address (9 December 1891)
- Fourth State of the Union address (6 December 1892)
- Executive Orders
- Presidential Proclamations
- Tribute to “Old Glory”, from Memorial Day in Suggestive programs for special day exercises, (1898)
- The Status of Annexed Territory and of its Free Civilized Inhabitants (1900)
Works about Harrison
- Edward S. Ellis, “Political Giants of the Present Day: Benjamin Harrison, Soldier, Orator and Statesman,” in Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896, 1896.
- William P. Fishback, “Benjamin Harrison” in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse