Jump to navigation Jump to search
|We have no works listed by this author, though works that may link to this author are here. Please add the titles of works by this author, by clicking "Edit".|
- The Three Trials of William Hone: for publishing three parodies; viz. The late John Wilkes's catechism, The political litany, and The sinecurist's creed (1818)
- The Bank Restriction Barometer (1819) Illustrated by George Cruikshank
- The Political House that Jack Built (1819-1820) Illustrated by George Cruikshank [IA]
- The Queen's Matrimonial Ladder (1820) Illustrated by George Cruikshank [PG]
- The Apocryphal New Testament (1820) (Editor, containing translations from William Wake and Jeremiah Jones) (external scan)
- The Right Divine of Kings to Govern Wrong!: Dedicated to the Holy Alliance (1821) [IA]
- Facetiæ and miscellanies (1827) Illustrated by George Cruikshank. collection [IA]
- Political House that Jack Built.
- Man in the Moon, &c.
- Queen's Matrimonial Ladder.
- Dropt Clauses out of the Bill against the Queen.
- Non Mi Recordo
- Form of Prayer for the Queen.
- Political Showman.
- The Right Divine of Kings to govern wrong.
- Bank Note.
- Bank Restriction Barometer.
- Origin of Dr. Slop's Name.
- Slap at Slop.
- Aspersions Answered.
- Another Article for the Quarterly Review.
- The Every-day Book and Table Book, or Everlasting Calendar of Popular Amusements, etc, etc
- Pamphlets and Parodies on Political Subjects (1830) Illustrated by George Cruikshank. collection [PG]
- The House that Jack Built
- The Queen's Matrimonial Ladder
- The Form of Prayer, with Thanksgiving to Almighty God
- Non Mi Recordo
- Political Showman
- The Man in the Moon
- The Right Divine of Kings to Govern Wrong!
- A Slap at Slop and the Bridge-Street Gang
- The Year Book of Daily Recreation and Information (1850) (with 114 engravings—many by George Cruikshank) [IA]
- The Important Results of an Elaborate Investigation into the Mysterious Case of Eliza Fenning
Works about Hone
- William Hone; his Life and Times (1912) by Frederick William Hackwood [IA]
- "Hone, William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Hone, William," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Hone, William," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.