|←Author Index: Cr||George Cruikshank
|British caricaturist and book illustrator|
- Hone, William (1819), The political house that Jack built
- Egan, Pierce (1821), Life in London
- Various (1835–1853), The Comic Almanack
- Dale, Robert (1834) Descriptive account of the panoramic view, &c. of King George's Sound, and the adjacent country (frontispiece only)
- Dickens, Charles (1836), Sketches by Boz
- Dickens, Charles (1837–1838), The Mudfog Papers
- Dickens, Charles (1838), Oliver Twist
- Various (1842), Omnibus (1842).
- Maxwell, William Hamilton (1845), History of the Irish rebellion in 1798
- Cruikshank, George (1871), [A letter published in The Times of 30 December 1871, claiming credit for much of the plot of Oliver Twist.]
Works about Cruikshank
- “Cruikshank, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.