Author:Wilson Lloyd Bevan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Be||Wilson Lloyd Bevan
- 1893: dissertation (Munich): Sir William Petty. Canterbury : J.A. Jennings.
- 1894: Sir William Petty : A Study in English Economic Literature (published as a 'Publication of the American Economic Association', vol. IX, no. 4) (transcription project)
- 1929: Bevan, Wilson Lloyd; E. Melvin Williams, eds. (1929). History of Delaware, Past and Present. New York: Lewis Historical Publishing. (4 vols.)
- Bevan 1893: OCLC:771213910all editions
- Bevan 1894: OCLC:615596640all editions
- see also: (external scan); EconPapers; transcription in 'History of Economic Thought'(HET) (retrieved December 14, 2017).
- Review by Charles H. Hull (1896) in: Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Volume: 7 issue: 1, page(s): 126-128. doi.
- Bevan 1913: OCLC:701836353all editions
- Bevan 1913: digitally available at Hathi Trust.
- Bevan 1929: OCLC:2026150all editions