Author:Charles Henry Hull
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1886 (dissertation): Some considerations on agricultural rent. Ithaca, N.Y.
- 1896: 'Graunt or Petty? The Authorship of the “Observations upon the Bills of Mortality”.' In: Political Science Quarterly, Vol. XI., no. 1, p. 105-132 (also reprinted as a separate publication; Boston : Ginn & Co.).
- 1896: review of Bevan, Wilson Lloyd (1894) - Sir William Petty : A Study in English Economic Literature and of Fitzmaurice, Lord Edmond (1895) - The Life of Sir William Petty, 1623-1687 in: Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Volume: 7 issue: 1, page(s): 126-128. 
- 1899: The Economic Writings of Sir William Petty. Edited by Charles Henry Hull. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press. in two volumes. (transcription volumes: 1, 2)
- 1900: 'Petty's Place in the History of Economic Theory,' (transcription project) In: Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 14, no. 3 (May 1900), pp. 307-340. 
- 1914: 'The service of statistics to history.' In: Quarterly publications of the American Statistical Association. Vol. 14, no. 105 (March 1914), p. 30-39.
- ↑ WorldCat entry for Hull 1886.
- ↑ WorldCat entry for Hull 1896; see also: online edition in Hathitrust Digital Library. This text has been largerly reused and revised as a part of the 'Introduction' to The Economic Writings of Sir William Petty (1899); see page xxxix.
- ↑ doi for Review 1896.
- ↑ WorldCat entry for Economic Writings of Sir William Petty. (WorldCat has many entries for this text); online versions in HathiTrust Digital Library
- ↑ online version in Archive for the History of Economic Thought at Mc Master University CA.
OCLC:6911135865all editions. Hull 1900 in IA.
Reprinted in: Blaug, Mark (1991). Pre-Classical Economists : Charles Davenant (1656-1714) and William Petty (1623-1687) 1. Aldershot: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. pp. 1–34. ISBN 1 85278 468 7. OCLC 851111626. OL 8975604M.
- ↑ WorldCat record for Hulll 1914; see also online edition in HathiTrust Digital Library.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1936, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.